However, I did take a couple "beauty shots" for the articles and here there are.
The start of the headboard wall...
and the start of the lamp makeover.
While the actual bedding and drapes for the bedroom still need to be determined and made, for now I've dressed the bed with things on hand and a pair of pillows picked up at Target. They went back after deciding the design was a bit busy on the "right" side of the pillow, but love the yellow in the room! This exercise of dressing the bed for photos gave me a very clear idea of what I want in new bedding. Once I complete all the other little projects I'm working on, I'll be back in the Master Bedroom finishing up this design!